Saturday, October 6, 2012

R.I.P. Steve Jobs


I began to realize that an intuitive understanding and consciousness was more significant than abstract thinking and intellectual logical analysis. Intuition is a very powerful thing, more powerful than intellect, in my opinion. That's had a big impact on my work.
-Steve Jobs



If you have your homepage set on Apple, than you no doubt know that this weekend marks the one year anniversary of Steve Job's passing. This Memorial pops up on Apple. The visionary who changed our world with his inventions, touched billions of lives with his creative ideas.  Simplistic. Imaginative. Aware. Jobs possessed childlike purity of so many of these qualities. Above all else, he is remembered as intuitive. I am glad that a genius like him existed in my lifetime.

How is your life different because of Steve Jobs?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...