Friday, October 26, 2012

Love, Love, Love


When the body functions spontaneously, that is called instinct. When the soul functions spontaneously, that is called intuition. They are alike and yet far away from each other.
-Osho

All month, I have read about different people's takes on intuition. While their are subtle differences of opinion on how to cultivate it or what it is, everything seemed to share a "thinking without thinking" definition. Thinking comes from your head, right? Last night, I started reading Osho's book Intuition, Knowing Beyond Logic. The Indian mystic begins by saying, "intellect is the functioning of your head, instinct is the functioning of your body and intuition is the functioning of your heart". The Heart? Hmmm. This was new to me. Than this morning, I received an email from a local yoga teacher who recently opened a new wellness center called Namaste Yoga and Massage. I had asked Jackie Loudakis to explain how she gets in touch with her intuition. What she sent me is all about the heart! Here is helpful information on working on your heart chakra, which will also help with intuition. Information that came at a perfect time for a multitude of reasons. Thank you Jackie!



Heart Chakra – Center of Chest

Color: Green or Pink

Purpose: Emotional Empowerment

Spiritual Lesson: Forgiveness, unconditional love, letting go, trust, compassion

Reasons for an Imbalance:

"Love Heals All" has great truth.  Hurtful situations that can affect our emotional being are divorce or separation, grief through death, emotional abuse, abandonment, and adultery.

 All of these are wounding to the heart chakra.

Physical illnesses brought about by heartbreak require that an emotional healing occur along with the physical healing. 

Learning to love you is a powerful first step in securing a healthy fourth chakra. 

The "wounded child" resides in the heart chakra.

Positive affirmations for this chakra

I deeply and truly love and approve of myself.
I am adequate at all times to do that which is required of me.
I love who I am.
I am willing to love everything about myself.
I trust in love.
I open my heart to love.
I forgive myself
I forgive those who need forgiving for not being what I wanted them to be.
I acknowledge my own loveliness.
I am pure, good, and innocent.
Love is the purpose of my life.
Love is everywhere.
I open myself to the healing powers of love.
I follow the path of the heart.
I am confident that the healing power of God's love will heal my mind,heart, and body.



Physical Dysfunctions:
Heart conditions, asthma, lung & breast cancers, thoracic spine, pneumonia, upper back, shoulder problems 
Mental and Emotional Issues:
Love, compassion, confidence, inspiration, hope, despair, hate, envy, fear, jealousy, anger, generosity 
Area of Body Governed:
Heart, circulatory system, blood, lungs, rib cage, diaphragm, thymus, breasts, esophagus, shoulders, arms, hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...