Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Constant Companion



Passion and purpose go hand in hand. When you discover your purpose, you will normally find it's something you're tremendously passionate about.
-Steve Pavlina 


I realized last night that writing is my form of prayer. It is my meditation. It is my mirror and my crystal ball. By writing, the past has context, the present is embraced and the future is awaited. If this is how I feel about it, it must be my passion. Strange how it has been a constant companion that was so easily overlooked as I searched and struggled.
My question for today is: Is there something you do that gives you comfort and hope?

2 comments:

  1. Heaven---Aunt Pati......thought I would just answer some of your questions...love the blogs....your are a gifted writer...Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Is heaven your answer to the question about comfort and hope? I would love to hear about your expectations of heaven. Here or privately

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...